Re: Removal of icons in buttons/menus

On 10/09/2013 10:40 PM, Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Wed, 2013-10-09 at 22:14 +0200, Olivier Brunel wrote:
Ok, but this isn't about a change in GNOME, but in GTK. And the
default
for those options was still TRUE a few days ago in GTK 3.8

As we're on this subject, I think it's pretty clear, from the committers
to where the mailing-lists are hosted that GTK+ is the GNOME toolkit.
People deeply involved in other desktops that rely on GTK+ should try to
get more involved in decisions made for the GNOME toolkit.

Oh please, not this silly "GNOME Toolkit" stuff again. GIMP runs on
windows and osx, so do many other applications. So please...

--Mitch