Re: Removal of icons in buttons/menus

On Wed, 2013-10-09 at 22:14 +0200, Olivier Brunel wrote:
Ok, but this isn't about a change in GNOME, but in GTK. And the
default
for those options was still TRUE a few days ago in GTK 3.8

As we're on this subject, I think it's pretty clear, from the committers
to where the mailing-lists are hosted that GTK+ is the GNOME toolkit.
People deeply involved in other desktops that rely on GTK+ should try to
get more involved in decisions made for the GNOME toolkit.