Re: Regarding theWin32/Visual C++ project completion items

On Thu, 2013-11-14 at 12:30 +0800, Fan Chun-wei wrote:

-Sources get added/removed/changed (i.e. renamed/moved/split) every now
and then, and updates to Makefile.am may slip pass me until after a
release.

One thing we could probably do is split out the source lists into
separate Makefile-sources.am and restrict ourselves to a subset of
Automake usage there.

Basically moving parts of the Makefiles to be more truly declarative.

In fact in some of my projects I've ended up doing this for gtk-doc
anyways, e.g.:

This source list:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/ostree/tree/Makefile-libostree-defines.am

Is included by both the doc build: