Is GTK+ a cross-platform toolkit ?

Hi folks, The subject of this mail is taken from the corresponding thread on "gtk-list". The thread itself (a few days old) can be read here : https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/2013-February/msg00055.html I think the question is relevant to gtk-devel. In short, we are questioning the lack of an official GTK+3 Bundle on Win32 ; such bundles exist in the wild, but we think GTK+ should better advertise its cross-platform nature. Another problem is the difficulty to bring the topic to someone "in charge" (for what it stands here). Hoping to have some feedback guys.

Regards,
Tarnyko