Re: out of date langage bindings page for D binding

On 23/01/13 15:16, Mathieu Dupuy wrote:
Hello

Hi there,

Excuse-me, I've been to language bindings page and I can't find the
updates I mailed you.
D biding still stops at 3.0, and the Haskell page is still the old one
( http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Gtk2Hs instead of
http://projects.haskell.org/gtk2hs)

Could you update please ?

To be clear, do you see the first version on the left being 2.10 and the last version on the right being 3.6?

If you don't it could be a browser cache problem.

I see the updates here ok and as you say, D stops at 3.0 and Haskell is supported to 3.6.

The commit is here:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk-web/commit/?id=2fa2ee58b0f7d3af921718e338a16e6f8396449f

Martyn

Founder and CEO of Lanedo GmbH.