Re: out of date langage bindings page for D binding

Hello. Time to bump again :) . The D binding supports Gtk up to 3.6.
(and 3.4, of course) it seems that a new binding method (probably
using gobject-introspection) gives them the ability to immedialty bind
new releases of Gtk.

BTW, the haskell binding has now an official page, and it is that one
: http://projects.haskell.org/gtk2hs

Thanks you very much.