Re: out of date langage bindings page for D binding

On 18/01/13 16:38, Mathieu Dupuy wrote:
Hello. Time to bump again :) . The D binding supports Gtk up to 3.6.
(and 3.4, of course) it seems that a new binding method (probably
using gobject-introspection) gives them the ability to immedialty bind
new releases of Gtk.

BTW, the haskell binding has now an official page, and it is that one
: http://projects.haskell.org/gtk2hs

Thanks you very much.

Thanks for the update Mathieu. I've updated the site now.

For all other bindings, I've continued support according to 3.4. If this is not correct, please let me know.

Martyn

Founder and CEO of Lanedo GmbH.