Re: Test failing after recently updating glib (from git)

On 28/04/2013 16:37, John Emmas wrote:
The only obvious difference I can see between your patch and my others is that you seem to be using Git v1.7.10.4 whereas I'm still on v1.7.10.1.

I'll ask on the TortioseGit mailing list to see if that really is the problem.

Hi Colomban,

I posted a query on the TortoiseGit mailing list - but in the meantime I noticed that the very first character in your patch file is a forward facing chevron.  So whereas I normally see something like this as the first line:-

        From NNNNNNN Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001

I see this in your patch:-

        >From NNNNNNN Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001

Could you check to see if that's intentional or if something's gone wrong in the email transfer?  Thanks.

John