Test failing after recently updating glib (from git)

The last time I updated glib (from git) was around a fortnight ago. I'm building using MSVC but up until now, everything's been building and running okay.

This morning I updated to the latest git sources and re-built (after adding a new source module, 'gio/gbytesicon.c'). Everything still builds fine but I now get an error if I build and run 'tests/testgobject.c'. It now fails at line 404:-

        dobject = g_object_new (DERIVED_TYPE_OBJECT, NULL);

Strictly speaking, it actually asserts at line 211 (in 'test_object_init') :-

        g_assert ((gchar *)priv >= (gchar *)tobject + sizeof (TestObject));

Could someone test this in an official build and let me know if a general problem's been introduced - or if it's something specific to my build? 'gobject.c' was one of the changed files, in case that's significant. Thanks.

John