Re: Test failing after recently updating glib (from git)

On 28/04/2013 15:33, Colomban Wendling wrote:
Proposed patch fixing the test attached. Regards, Colomban

Thanks Colomban.  The patch looks promising but I can't seem to apply it with TortoiseGit (error = "patch format detection failed").  The only obvious difference I can see between your patch and my others is that you seem to be using Git v1.7.10.4 whereas I'm still on v1.7.10.1.

I'll ask on the TortioseGit mailing list to see if that really is the problem.

John