Re: GTK+3 win32/64 build environment

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013, Andy Spencer wrote:

If I didn't want to use my distos package manager I think I would just
download the sources and build mingw myself. I think there are only a
couple packages that are needed: the cross versions of gcc and binutils,
and then the mingw runtime and w32api?

That's right. And these days you don't need special versions of the gcc and binutils sources; the primary packages work fine so long as you pass the right magic to the configure script.

Allin Cottrell