Re: GTK+3 win32/64 build environment

On 2013-04-09 22:33, tarnyko tarnyko net wrote:
It it's the case, then we could keep the buildenv "as is". Or we could
try to adapt it to a GCC cross-compile install under Linux, but I'd
like to avoid that for reasons that I will explain further.

Hm.. did I miss the further explanation? :)

Personally, I would prefer to cross-compile the GTK libraries. That's
what I do with the win32 builds for my application already. I also don't
like the thought of having to depend on proprietary software in order to
build GTK, even if it is for the windows build.

For the Mac OSX build all the developers have to build their own
libraries using Xcode because there are no official binaries and no
cross compilers. I don't like that situation very much either.