Re: Fully winding down my involvement in GTK+

On 07/22/2012 04:20 AM, John Emmas wrote:
> That's been my experience anyway.

With no facts stated to support your response, it is merely your
opinion.  My opinion is also just an opinion, however I believe the
points in support of my opinion are factual and logical (which you
haven't refuted).  Calling for a forum because it makes you feel warm
and fuzzy is nice but it doesn't prove anything.

I'm not opposed to a forum provided that it a) has a full threaded
structure like e-mail has, and b) has a good gateway for e-mail or nntp.
 In general I mean.