Re: GTK and OSX: a call to sanity
- From: Kristian Rietveld <kris gtk org>
- To: John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us>
- Cc: Federico Mena Quintero <federico gnome org>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK and OSX: a call to sanity
- Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:23:56 +0200
On Sep 12, 2011, at 9:15 PM, John Ralls wrote:
> I rebased a local branch off quartz-integration against master and carefully went through all of the changes. There were indeed a couple that didn't have bugs, so I created the bugs and attached the relevant patches. There were some others that were quite old, so I updated the patches on the bugs.
That's great! Much appreciated. Now that I seem to have GtkTreeModelFilter under control, I will move back again to Quartz review.
] [Thread Prev