Re: Updated GTK+ 2.24.5 binaries (and bundle)
- From: Krzysztof Kosiński <tweenk pl gmail com>
- To: Dieter Verfaillie <dieterv optionexplicit be>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Updated GTK+ 2.24.5 binaries (and bundle)
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:56:04 +0200
W dniu 12 lipca 2011 19:17 użytkownik Dieter Verfaillie
<dieterv optionexplicit be> napisał:
> Fair enough, using a custom build tool on Windows is your choice,
> not mine ;)
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I worked on *getting rid* of this
Windows-only build tool, but didn't succeed yet. FWIW, Waf appears to
work best for me.
> Also msys-perl has been updated. Check this thread:
> There a good chance most intltool vs (Active)Perl hacks/workarounds
> described all over the net to get a working MinGW/MSYS build system
> for the GNOME platform going are no longer valid.
Looking at the timestamp of the message, it looks like I last tried
building Glib from a source checkout some time before this updated
Perl was released, so my information was outdated.
] [Thread Prev