Re: rendering-cleanup-next

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 6:36 AM, Andrew Cowie
<andrew operationaldynamics com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-09-12 at 11:23 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
>
>> > Anyhow, sure, if GTK has no policy that's fine. I assumed it had a
>> > sensible policy...
>>
>> We don't have a written-down policy, beyond 'fit in locally'. But I
>> have become increasingly annoyed by trailing whitespace ...
>
> Can we maybe just use indent?

I think mangling all git blame and history is too radical a move,
unless the diff from indent was fairly small. I've needed the blame
history several times just in doing a few gtk patches over the last
couple weeks (I had to figure out why scrolledwindow needed to look at
aux_info for example which went back to 1999 or 2000).

No more _new_ broken whitespace is a good goal to start...

Havoc