Re: radio-group branch
- From: Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: "gtk-devel-list gnome org" <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: radio-group branch
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:59:22 -0500
On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 08:23 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> So, what do you want to do here? How do we land this?
I'm against landing it in its current state because I remember yet
another reason that I think we want to have names for radio buttons
within a group: it's the only sane way to deal with binding a radio
group to GSettings.
That was actually my first motivation. After that is when I got the
idea "oh, may as well make it a GAction too then". I forgot the first
motivation by the time I mentioned it to you before.
] [Thread Prev