Re: radio-group branch
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: "gtk-devel-list gnome org" <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: radio-group branch
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 12:32:54 -0400
On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 9:34 AM, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
> I just pushed the radio-group branch in git. It contains the
> GtkRadioGroup type and conversion of all the radio types to it.
> Additionally it contains a few other changes (see the commits) that I
> think make sense now that we don't have the GSList crap anymore.
I like it.
> I don't really have time now to convert all of gnome to the new API
> (since i'm on paternity leave), but in almost all cases a simple
> s/GSList/GtkRadioGroup/ change should fix it.
It would be good if we could add the radio group in 2.23 and have it
work in parallel to the old slist stuff. Do you think that is doable ?
] [Thread Prev