Re: Deprecations for 3.x
- From: Cody Russell <bratsche gnome org>
- To: Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Deprecations for 3.x
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:29:29 +0200
I think it would be kind of nice to deprecate GtkStatusbar. It's one of the more useless widgets we have, imo. It basically serves two purposes:
1/ Pushing and popping text messages. This is a really terrible way to communicate information to users, imo.
2/ Corner resize grips. I want to add support for this directly to GtkWindow anyway.
It just consumes precious vertical space without giving us much.
] [Thread Prev