impending gdbus merge

Hey,

I thought I should let everybody know that we are getting very close
to merging gdbus into GLib. David has created a gdbus-merge branch
where we'll stage things before the final merge to master. So, if you
haven't payed attention to gdbus yet, or haven't looked at it in a
while, gdbus-merge is the branch to watch in the next few days.

So far, everybody who has looked at or played with Davids gdbus work
has said nice things about it, so I think this will be very good to
have in GLib proper, finally. And about time too, since a number of
GNOME3 things block on it.

I expect to do another GLib release as soon as the gdbus bits have
been fully integrated, sometime next week.

Matthias