Re: Breaking things in git master...

Hey,

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Laurent Wan <dev wan free fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could you tell us how you do that :
>>
>> (personally, I follow glib master and other git trees via my
>> RSS Reader).
>
> I  am interested.

In Google Reader it's as simple as clicking "Add a Subscription" and
then just pasting

 http://git.gnome.org/browse/glib/log/

into the field. For other readers you probably need a ATOM/RSS URL or
something technical like that - I don't know. FWIW, I think cgit has
RSS/ATOM feeds somewhere, maybe it would be nice if we showed links to
those much like gitweb does, e.g.

 http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/hotplug/udev.git;a=summary

    David