Re: Building multiple backends on on same system
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>, Benjamin Otte <otte gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Building multiple backends on on same system
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:21:44 -0500
On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 3:50 PM, John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us> wrote:
> GdkSelection is a wrapper around the X11 selection functions. It's not used by Gtk, which has its own higher-level selection object which ties into GtkClipboard and GtkDnd... which is why almost nobody knows about GdkSelection any more. I only know about it only because I implemented GtkSelection for quartz last summer.
> It probably should be dropped completely, but if that's too radical, by all means banish it to the X11 backend.
That is not really true.
$ grep -l gdk_selection *.c
] [Thread Prev