Re: Why are no developers completing/maintaining native Gtk+ for OS X?

On Nov 10, 2009, at 1:05 AM, Shawn Bakhtiar wrote:

To build the latest framework:

1) Get the latest using jhbuild and build
2) http://github.com/jralls/gtk-osx-framework/tree/master/framework/

I know absolutely nothing about "jhbuild + URL", could you please list all commands needed?

/Jacob

I think I was able to build the frameworks and compile against them using the Xcode IDE, but I prefer using make and the command line myself.