Re: Minutes of the GTK+ Team Meeting - 2008-09-23
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Mike Kestner <mkestner gmail com>
- Cc: Michael Natterer <mitch gimp org>, Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, Morten Welinder <mortenw gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Minutes of the GTK+ Team Meeting - 2008-09-23
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:03:13 +0200
On Thu, 2008-09-25 at 11:38 -0500, Mike Kestner wrote:
> If the motivation for removing the types is that, "things aren't as
> beautiful as they could be" then that argument doesn't really outweigh
> the pain of porting existing code. Especially when the cost of
> supporting existing code is so low.
I think the general problem is that if you have a box type that can
change orientation on the fly, what type is it? A HBox or a Vbox?
] [Thread Prev