Re: ChangeLog format

Cody Russell wrote:
Is there a definitive format we should be using right now in ChangeLog?
I mean mostly where we put the bug# and stuff.  I noticed that recently
there are two different formats being used:
[..]
Does it matter which one I use when committing stuff, or is there a
preferred way of doing it now?

I always try to do:

2008-05-27  Matthias Clasen  <mcl     redhat com>

         * gtk/gtkprintunixdialog.c: Disconnect signal handlers when
         the dialog closes. (#531008, Yevgen Muntyan).

Where the name(s) after the bug are all persons involved in solving the bug.

Which I think that I picked up from Matthias, but it appears he's not using that format any longer.

Johan