ChangeLog format

Is there a definitive format we should be using right now in ChangeLog?
I mean mostly where we put the bug# and stuff.  I noticed that recently
there are two different formats being used:

2008-05-27  Matthias Clasen  <mcl     redhat com>

        Bug 531008 – Crash in gtkprintunixdialog.c

        * gtk/gtkprintunixdialog.c: Disconnect signal handlers when
        the dialog closes. Patch by Yevgen Muntyan.

2008-05-27  Carlos Garnacho  <car     imendio com>

        * gtk/gtkfilechooserdefault.c (set_select_multiple): Enable
        rubberbanding when "select-multiple" is TRUE. Bug #446068.

Does it matter which one I use when committing stuff, or is there a
preferred way of doing it now?

/ Cody