Re: Minutes: Foreign OSes BoF

Am Montag, den 17.03.2008, 21:18 -0400 schrieb Dominic Lachowicz:
> * The functions that enumerate GDI+'s loaders simply don't exist in
> the 1.0 version of the GDI+ DLL. They may exist in the 1.1 DLL (which
> is not re-distributable AFAIK), but that's only in Windows Vista, and
> we know how great Vista adoption is going.

Not sure if .NET's image loaders use GDI+ 1.0 or 1.1 or if they are
fully managed (the API doesn't look like that). Well, but I've
successfully enumerated image loaders using this method:

  System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageCodecInfo.GetImageEncoders()

So maybe the functionality just is well hidden for GDI+ 1.0?

Ciao,
Mathias
--
Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>
Openismus GmbH: http://www.openismus.com/