Re: Minutes: Foreign OSes BoF

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 4:18 AM, Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> wrote:
> >  Relatedly, I believe we should also consider bundling the 'native'
>  >  pixbuf loaders that have seen the light of day recently.
>
>  Sure. Will do soonish for the Win32 GDI+ one.

I've just committed proper support for metafiles (EMF, WMF). Also,
I've separated all of the formats out into their own DLLs, so that
gdk_pixbuf_loader_new_for_type("wmf") will continue to work.

As of now, the loaders are on-par with the builtin ones, with the
exception that they don't load or save PNG tEXt chunks.

I think that they're ready to go. Outside of the GTK+ tree, they won't
get much testing.

Cheers,
Dom