Re: setting up a gtk dev environment

Owen Taylor wrote:

> > I'm using the subversion trunk for jhbuild which I didn't assume was
> > stable.  I get the output below when I try "jhbuild bootstrap"
>
> In general, I'd strongly recommend against jhbuild bootstrap. It:

It is already written down in the manual; but it is obvisouly not
enough (especially since other documents will ask the user to do
jhbuild bootstrap) so I will probably add a note the first time
the command is used, pointing that on a modern distribution, it is
way easier and safer to use packages.

        Frederic