- From: "Gian Mario Tagliaretti" <gianmt gnome org>
- To: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: g_app_launch_context_get_startup_notify_id
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 23:07:44 +0200
On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 2:02 PM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
>> In this particular case (launch and launch_uris) I didn't add an
>> explanation because the long description already tells you that both
>> are optional (and why),
> You appear to be talking about function such as
Yep I'm talking about those ones since they are on the patch which
I've attached to the previous list.
> I thought we were talking about
> g_app_launch_context_get_startup_notify_id() and
We were talking _also_ about these ones, they are all in the patch,
patch that has been forgotten talking about other things.
Can I commit?
Gian Mario Tagliaretti
] [Thread Prev