Re: GtkTransform - a data transform interface for GTK+

Davyd Madeley escreveu:
> This is the sort of use case we had in mind. The user enters "15mm",
> this gets backwards transformed into some internal representation. This
> internal representation is then forward transformed into some display
> value, e.g. "1.5cm".

Do you need to change the unit at all? Maybe I typed a paragraph
identation in inches because I want it measured in inches. And the
margin in centimeters. And line spacing in mm. Is there any UI guideline
covering this?

--
Daniel K. O.
"The only way to succeed is to build success yourself"