Re: When to call g_thread_init(), again...
- From: Patrick Hallinan <patrick j hallinan gmail com>
- To: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- Cc: GTK Devel List <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: When to call g_thread_init(), again...
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:55:32 -0400
On Fri, 2008-08-15 at 10:58 +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> The documentation for g_thread_init() says (in the stable branch):
> "You must call g_thread_init() before executing any other GLib
> functions in a threaded GLib program."
Is there a good reason to not compile separate threaded and unthreaded
libraries and do away with g_thread_init() altogether?
] [Thread Prev