Re: [REMINDER] GTK+ developers Ttam meeting tonight

On Tue, 2007-05-22 at 12:28 -0400, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 02:29:28PM +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> >   * are people in the foundation sponsoring a conf call for the team?
>
> The board uses the Sun conference call system. If allowed for gtk+, one
> person has to set it up (forgot who) and then everyone should be able to
> call in (for free).

Glynn sets up the Sun system.  But I believe there are other options too
if Glynn is too busy to set it up.  For example, Nokia, Red Hat, or
Linux Foundation may be able to offer their conferencing system.  Which
one works best really depends on where people who want to join the
conference are located.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/