Re: GtkTreeView and fixed_height mode
- From: Kristian Rietveld <kris gtk org>
- To: Morten Welinder <mwelinder gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkTreeView and fixed_height mode
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:40:15 +0100
On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 10:06:13AM -0500, Morten Welinder wrote:
> You would measure cells only as they become visible and adjust the width
> of the columns as needed.
That would probably mean that the columns will be busy resizing as you
are scrolling. I am not sure if that is really nice ...
] [Thread Prev