Re: What is the proper way of markig translations of static array initializers

Hi Sven,
> This message would have better been asked on gtk-list or even
> gnome-i18n. This list is about development of GTK+, not development
> using GTK+.

I know Sven:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-i18n-list/2007-January/msg00014.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2007-February/msg00017.html

and I tried. ;-)

> Short answer: Use N_() to mark the string (with context) and use
> g_strip_context() in combination with gettext() to translate the string
> where it is being used.
OK. Thanx - this is a start. I will read the docs, try to find some
examples and then generate some patches.

Kind and thankful regards:
al_shopov