Re: What about official GTK+ installer for win32?

On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 16:00 +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> Dominic Lachowicz writes:
>  > I have Gaim, Gimp, Gnumeric, Glade-3, Workrave, gQview, and Xchat all
>  > using the same GTK+ runtime on WinXP, and they all work flawlessly.
>
> Yeah, but you are an expert, and know what you are doing ;) Point me
> to an end-user who has a similar setup and I owe you a beer.

Most of these programs are available in an installer exe that
specifically says you need the gtk runtime already installed, which also
happens to be available as an installer.  And most of the time this
works pretty well.  I know of several non-experts who have Gaim and Gimp
installed, at the very least, from win32 installer packages.