What about official GTK+ installer for win32?

Hi!

I'm writing small program, which will work under the Windows and Linux. So far everything go fine, but a few days ago I started thinking how to use GTK+ libraries in Windows and I just say, that I have small problem with it. I want to make installer for my program and I'm not sure if adding copy of GTK+ libraries to it will be a good idea.

I wonder, why there is no installer available on official GTK+ site, there are only packages with libraries, can someone explain it please? So far I found three unofficial installers. First is http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/ (this one is good, but it still doesn't provide v2.10 of GTK+  :(  ), second is http://www.dropline.net/archive/gtk.php and I'm sure, that there is one or more installers, which provide GTK+ v2.10.x, but I don't remember it's homepage address.

Moreover, many applications, which use GTK+ and, which was ported on win32 provides their own copy of GTK+ (Gaim, Workrave).

I think, that it will be very good idea to create GTK+'s official installer for Windows (two versions: runtime and for developers). Such installer can be base on some open installer like http://sourceforge.net/projects/nsis/ . I can't make it because I don't know NSIS (I just started learning it), but it will be grate if someone will handle it.

What do you think?

--
Pozdrawiam!
Tom