Re: Issue now with pango on osx
- From: electroteque <spam electroteque org>
- To: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere teaser fr>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Issue now with pango on osx
- Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 23:07:17 +1100
like this ? libpangocairo_1_0_la_LDFLAGS = "-framework CoreFoundation
I suppose but is it a bug, or just my system ?
On 07/02/2006, at 10:59 PM, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
Cairo makefile i guess or pango ?
Well, to the right _LDFLAGS in the right makefile, the one that fails.
I maybe mis-read. Again, I don't have that code here, I just have some
The ld libtool is using is /usr/bin/ld, could that be an issue ?
should i also put ld in the prefix path ?
No. Not an issue.
BTW, you could file a bug in bugzilla.
] [Thread Prev