Re: Issue now with pango on osx
- From: electroteque <spam electroteque org>
- To: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere teaser fr>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Issue now with pango on osx
- Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 22:52:25 +1100
Cairo makefile i guess or pango ?
The ld libtool is using is /usr/bin/ld, could that be an issue ? should
i also put ld in the prefix path ?
On 07/02/2006, at 10:32 PM, Hubert Figuiere wrote:
I went all the way back to cairo in the list. It would be nice if it
said which library was trying to reference libiconv ? Should i take
out /sw/lib out of my path for compiling ?
I'll make a wild guess (as I haven't even tried that code):
Just add "-framework CoreFoundation -framework ApplicationServices" to
libpangocairo_1_0_la_LDFLAGS in the right Makefile.am
You just need to explicitly reference the frameworks at link time, and
this are explicitly given.
PS: where are the maintainers of that code?
] [Thread Prev