Re: Issue now with pango on osx
- From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere teaser fr>
- To: electroteque <spam electroteque org>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Issue now with pango on osx
- Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 06:59:09 -0500
Cairo makefile i guess or pango ?
Well, to the right _LDFLAGS in the right makefile, the one that fails. I
maybe mis-read. Again, I don't have that code here, I just have some
The ld libtool is using is /usr/bin/ld, could that be an issue ? should
i also put ld in the prefix path ?
No. Not an issue.
BTW, you could file a bug in bugzilla.
] [Thread Prev