Re: Issue now with pango on osx

electroteque wrote:
I went all the way back to cairo in the list. It would be nice if it said which library was trying to reference libiconv ? Should i take out /sw/lib out of my path for compiling ?

I'll make a wild guess (as I haven't even tried that code):

Just add "-framework CoreFoundation -framework ApplicationServices" to libpangocairo_1_0_la_LDFLAGS in the right Makefile.am

You just need to explicitly reference the frameworks at link time, and this are explicitly given.

Hub

PS: where are the maintainers of that code?