Re: [gtk-devel-list] Design decisions for GLib and GTK+ on Win32

I'm sorry for keeping discussion without win9x volunteer.

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:23:35 +0300
Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> wrote:
>If somebody eventually creeps out of the woodwork and volunteers to
>make it work on win9x, I would strongly suggest they used a MSLU-based
>approach instead of (re)introducing win9x code and runtime optionality
>of win2k-only APIs. (MSLU = Microsoft Layer for Unicode, see MSDN.)

Thank you for info.
How about multithreading and memory management APIs?
Win2k-and-newer APIs are already introduced for such?

Regards,
mpsuzuki