Re: NetworkManager segfault (invalid glib callbacks)

On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 17:23 +0100, Pierre Ossman wrote:

> You wouldn't happen to have any clue to where dbus does wrong? Perhaps a
> patch can be done for 0.23.4.

Yes, you would have to backport the changes to the main loop glue from
newer dbus. I rewrote the GSource stuff. I couldn't figure out a small
change to get the old setup to work right.

I'm not _100%_ sure that 0.23.4 doesn't already have the new stuff, but
I'm guessing it doesn't. If you mail the dbus list Joe Shaw can tell you
probably.

Havoc