Re: gtkmenu.c - attachment issues ...

Hi Alex,

On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 12:26, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > > Did anyone comment on this? Is it in bugzilla?
> > > This bug causes some bad regressions in nautilus.
> > >

> > Should be fixed in CVS now. Are you still seeing problems ?
>
> Yeah, i'm still seing the separator reordering on view switch in
> Nautilus.
>
> Michael, shouldn't this be fixed now? With latest gtk+ and libbonoboui i
> still get it.

	Havn't tried with the latest gtk+. All I can tell you is: my patch
fixed it for me; and logically it is the correct solution to the problem
I was seeing.

	It's rather hard to demonstrate the problem without a chunk of
debugging code I've now lost; are you certain that my fix (particularly
the remove re-order) went to HEAD correctly ?

	Regards,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot