Re: 2.3.0 release

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 10:24:24PM -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 21:57, Choe Hwanjin wrote:
>
> > > If anyone wants to write up NEWS items for areas they worked
> > > on in particular (GtkToolbar, GtkExpander, GtkEntryCompletion,
> > > whatever), that will save me some time and probably result
> > > in more accuracy. In general, the rule is that any change
> > > that went into GTK+-2.2.x shouldn't be in the NEWS for
> > > the unstable branch.
> >
> > How is going to add new input module for hangul, imhangul ?
>
> Not for 2.3.0. I'll put looking at your current code back on
> my short list of things to do after the release. Where is the
> current code? cvs.imhangul.kldp.net doesn't seem to exist any
> more.

Recently, kldp.net had some system problem.
Now, you can check out current code of imhangul.
There is no anonymous password, so just press enter.

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous cvs imhangul kldp net:/cvsroot/imhangul login
# just press enter
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous cvs imhangul kldp net:/cvsroot/imhangul co
imhangul

If you can't find hostname, then try:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous cvs kldp net:/cvsroot/imhangul login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous cvs kldp net:/cvsroot/imhangul co imhangul

Or you can browse it on web:
http://cvs.kldp.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/?cvsroot=imhangul