Re: 2.3.0 release

On 2003.10.22 21:49 Owen Taylor wrote:
I'm planning to do GLib-2.3.0, Pango-1.3.0, GTK+-2.3.0 releases
tomorrow; the only thing I want to do before then is move
GtkFileChooser into the GTK+ tree. (I'll probably do that
this evening or tomorrow morning.)

Excellent news.

There will probably be a bunch of instability, but that's
what the .0 of an unstable series is for, right? :-)

Absolutely. I don't want to use it, but it would be great to
starting thinking about how I'm going to build 2.4 with its
new dependencies. Do we know if these, at least, are pretty
much frozen yet?

Many thanks,

Ali.