Re: GtkToolbar drag and drop

Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk> writes:

>       (b) don't have the pack_end() property at all. Instead use an
>           expanding, blank tool item to force things to the end.

Marco and I have agreed that this is the best solution. The GtkToolbar
will not have any support for spinners; instead you are supposed to
put it in a separate box beside the toolbar. Items forced to the end
of the toolbar by expanding items will not be treated specially
wrt. the overflow menu.

Marco asked that I don't commit this change before 2.3.0 to avoid
breaking Epiphany.

Søren