Re: GtkToolbar drag and drop
- From: Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>
- To: Marco Pesenti Gritti <marco gnome org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkToolbar drag and drop
- Date: 23 Oct 2003 16:17:13 +0200
Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk> writes:
> (b) don't have the pack_end() property at all. Instead use an
> expanding, blank tool item to force things to the end.
Marco and I have agreed that this is the best solution. The GtkToolbar
will not have any support for spinners; instead you are supposed to
put it in a separate box beside the toolbar. Items forced to the end
of the toolbar by expanding items will not be treated specially
wrt. the overflow menu.
Marco asked that I don't commit this change before 2.3.0 to avoid
] [Thread Prev