Re: gnome-vfs/GIOChannel for parsing
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: Gtk Hackers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-vfs/GIOChannel for parsing
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:11:14 -0500
On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 12:07:57PM +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> It would be well worth looking at:
> for the OO.o stream APIs; particularly separating: seek/truncate/length
> off into a Seekable interface is rather nice. One imagines that you
> could use 'GInterfaces' to do this - assuming the performance hit isn't
> too much of a problem.
A good idea. As we added various formats to gsf I've been
considering something similar. It was clear to me exactly how to
But it starts to feel like overkill.
] [Thread Prev