Re: GTK+-2.x planning
- From: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- To: "David L. Cooper II" <cooperdl worldnet att net>
- Cc: "Havoc Pennington" <hp redhat com>, "Owen Taylor" <otaylor redhat com>, <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GTK+-2.x planning
- Date: 13 Mar 2002 13:48:59 +0100
"David L. Cooper II" <cooperdl worldnet att net> writes:
> I agree that we need to consider adding some stop gap support for printing.
> I believe this effort should also include a standard printer selection
> dialog (and maybe a separate page layout dialog). Or is that stating the
if you ask me, any form of printing support is way out of the GTK+ realm.
Leave that to the people that already work on it and provide them with
a nice and powerful GUI toolkit.
] [Thread Prev