Re: GTK+-2.x planning

On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 07:48, Sven Neumann wrote:
> if you ask me, any form of printing support is way out of the GTK+ realm.
> Leave that to the people that already work on it and provide them with
> a nice and powerful GUI toolkit.

Printing is something that is commonly needed by the sort of
applications that rely upon GTK+, so it doesn't seem outside its realm
to me.  Currently, printing tends to suck really bad on Linux. Now that
GTK+ has a really nice font layout system printing seems like a logical
step forward.

But this isn't being considered until 3.0ish anyway, so we should wait
until then and discuss it in more detail. =)

Cody